Three Lakes is a town that defines the word community. Set on the largest chain of fresh water lakes in the State of Wisconsin, you are also only steps way from first-class hiking and snowmobile trails. Yet within these pristine surroundings is a town with top notch schools and libraries, a thriving business environment, and technologies that are comparable to those in most urban communities.
The town is also home to a thriving cultural scene. With a newly renovated Center for The Arts as the cornerstone, the town enjoys first run movies, a full season of live performances, and an eclectic selection of artists and galleries. Every 4th of July we host the largest parade in the Northwoods in the morning and the largest fireworks show in the evening.
Surrounding all of this are our people who pull together like one big family for events unique to Three Lakes such as Memorial Day when have a celebration all weekend long to graduate the high school class.
Need more? Here are the Top Ten Reasons why you should live in Three Lakes, Wisconsin.
- the most broadband coverage options of all small towns in the Northwoods
- nearly 90% of residents have access of up to five providers
- telecommute or operate a home business using high speed cable up to 12.0 Mbps
- affordable housing for young families within walking distance to one of the top schools in the state
- personalized and technology-integrated education
- “Safe Routes to School” sidewalks and bike trails provide safe passage to the campus in all seasons
- online and offline resources at the Demmer Memorial Library, ranked in the top three libraries in the state
- storefront availability in the Downtown business district, walking distance to the school and library
- every sport and recreational opportunity for your family
- a small, safe community with a full-time police force